As a writer who has been writing about Finland for 13 years, I have often received interview requests from Taiwanese media about Finland. During my living and working in Finland, I was also interviewed by Finnish media for a few times. Below are some available media information.
Interviews by Finnish media:
1. Voittaja Tsui-Shan Tu: Seinäjoki kätkee aarteensa (Photo by Seinäjoen Sanomat, interview of me of winning the idea competition of My International Home 18.11.2010)
2. Interview of me by SEAMK students (2009)
Interviews by Taiwanese media
1 Book video of my awarded book “Pure Finland”(2007). This book was chosen as one of the best lifestyle books in Taiwan 2007.
2. TVBS Taiwan (5.2016): Children’s reading in Finland. How Finnish people encourage children reading.
3. UDN Taiwan (5.2014): Learning from Finnish forest management. My part: how children in Finland are raised up in the nature and forest.
4. Taiwanese well known program for children and young people: After the class (XIA KE HUA LU MI)(2009): Finnish handcraft traditions, visiting South Ostrobothnia Handcraft center
5. Taiwanese well known program for children and young people: After the class (XIA KE HUA LU MI)(2009): Finnish handcraft traditions, visiting Seinäjoki city library and the “best librarian” whom I wrote about in my own blog article:
6. Taiwanese travel program Adventure King (Mao Xian Wang)(2008): visiting my in-law’s home in Lapua, as well as a log house company show house in Alajärvi.